Norwich (H) Post-Match Thread

Goodbye David Silva, great player and top man.
KDB woof! Ederson Mr Golden Glove, even beat that scruffy cuunt from the dippers on percentage of clean sheets per game.
Turned out pretty well, kangaroo court quashed, Trafford back in the greed league meaning cuunts like Gill have less motivation to shit stir, the dippers finally get a title but miss out on all our records, I think it helps our cause in the long run, Pep running away with the title obviously means more twattery from the bent bast&rds at PIGMOL.

anyway great days to be a blue!

It should have been 10 but how many times have we said that this season?

The goal Norwich scored was top and the idea that it should be disallowed over a couple of inches 60 yards from goal is absurd, in my opinion

Anyway, KDB is fucking brilliant and probably the only player on the pitch who could score those goals. Other than Marhez, he’s the only guy in our team who can strike the ball properly

As for Silva, I’m sure I’m not the only one who was applauding in their front room. The best. I know Aguero delivers at money-time but Silva is just beautiful to watch. My dad used to and still does bang on about Colin Bell, I’m pretty confident I’ll be banging on about Silva to anyone who will listen(and those that won’t) for the rest of my days
You didn't need VAR technology to tell you that was offside. More than a couple of inches there Hefner, You need a few bunny girls to help your inches grow

Has plying behind closed doors proved that actually fans don’t make any difference to us at home so the atmosphere and early leaving etc hasn’t made any difference. If anything we have been better without fans at the game.

Arsenal 3-0
Burnley 5-0
Liverpool 4-0
Newcastle 5-0
Bournemouth 2-1
Norwich 5-0

6 wins, goals for 24 goals against 1

Okay. I'll do it. Quick question for you, though. You seem to be in an awful hurry with that thread (the game is twelve days away, yet). Any particular reason?
Peps quotes from last night,i don't want to have to hunt for them in a several days time,only this,people start the next game threads at the final whistle of the last,problem?

Yeah I agree after seeing it again, the Arsenal one was the real robbery I feel.
Yep he was done over there

I just hope he gets the award tonight or whenever he is head & shoulders the best midfirlder in the world right now

He has to be given a new 4 year contract before we sign anyone

2019-20 POTY
New 4 year deal around £400.000 a week
Captain for next year with Raz vice

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.