Talksport

He’s worse as a pundit than he was as a manager, and that really is saying something.

I know! I listened to an England game on the radio and he said ‘that doesn’t look like a free kick to me’ and left it at that!

He’s only the fucking radio, he’s supposed to describe events

And another classic, Pearce(the expert) asked Matterface, why teams don’t man-mark KDB. The answer is pretty obvious I.e KDB can play anywhere and would drag said marker all over the place, which Matterface explained at length - why is the ex-U21 manager asking such questions in the first place but second, isn’t it for him as the expert to explain this sort of stuff?

He’s a fucking half-whit

I met Pearce at a rugby match just before lockdown, and I can confirm he is thick as shit, his village was missing there idiot that evening.

I know! I listened to an England game on the radio and he said ‘that doesn’t look like a free kick to me’ and left it at that!

He’s only the fucking radio, he’s supposed to describe events

And another classic, Pearce(the expert) asked Matterface, why teams don’t man-mark KDB. The answer is pretty obvious I.e KDB can play anywhere and would drag said marker all over the place, which Matterface explained at length - why is the ex-U21 manager asking such questions in the first place but second, isn’t it for him as the expert to explain this sort of stuff?

He’s a fucking half-whit
Disagree. If he had twice he brains he'd be a half wit.

Did anyone hear the Leicester fan ring up just after full time? He was saying that city are the best team and play the best football and that Liverpool were boring and their lead was an anomaly. Fair dos to him he admitted the fox’s title was an anomaly as well. I couldn’t be bothered listening to anymore of that station but I could imagine some wound up scousers replying to that call. Did anyone carry on listening?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.