Face mask Friday

I tried wearing one for ten minutes in the car and started to feel mental and physical symptoms of distress. As per government guidelines regarding the use of masks in public I will excersise my right to exemption.
They take a few minutes to adapt if you’re not used to wearing one. I don’t realise I’m wearing it as I’m used to it.

Rather get used to the mask than wear this for months.
9ea06c05-d485-4043-8e4e-78442da7cced-Art_intubation2.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Quick one. Can’t find it anywhere - do we have to wear one in an hotel?
Laws in England do not require people to wear a face covering in eat-in restaurants, cafes, pubs, hotels, cinemas, concert halls, theatres, visitor attractions such as museums or heritage sites, gyms, leisure centres, dentists or opticians.

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavi...e-masks-after-law-changes-in-england-12034822

Bit of a nonsense,not wearing one at the opticians ,enclosed space and them close to your face,makes a mockery of the rest imo

I wonder if anyone has been fined yet, it’s a farce of a situation, also who’s going to monitor people coming back from Spain when they are supposed to be self isolating. Trouble is there are still a lot off people who don’t believe they can catch it.
They fill in the locator form on arrival, that information is used to check up on those supposed to be quarantined / isolating. Yes people have been fined in Scotland for non mask wearing.

I’m hoping that’s a temporary situation and that it will soon be properly enforced. Retailers are acting like powder puffs. If I walked into a shop smoking, or with my dick out, are they going to turn a blind eye?

Note to self: I’ll test this out at Aldi tomorrow.
How did it go?

Went to costco on friday where they wont let you in without one, felt miles more relaxed shopping and everyone still kept their distance, only counted 3 people who had decided to stick them on their chin (whats the point?)

Had to visit hell on earth twice on saturday Arndale and the trafford centre, quite a few people without masks not as many as i expected though which was good. Its just a shame the floor is clearly marked with arrows and people are too thick and or ignorant to follow them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.