First record you ever bought?

As cringingly revealed 4 years ago on here the first single I bought was “Remember” by the Bay City Rollers. I was only 9 to be fair! I can also remember buying Abba’s “S.O.S” and “Goodbye my love” by the Glitter Band from around the same time though. First album (with my own money, as opposed to birthday presents from relatives, etc) would have been a bit later. I know I bought “Please please me” by The Beatles, “Bat out of hell” by Meatloaf, “Parallel Lines” by Blondie and “Never mind the bollocks” by the Sex Pistols all at around the same time (1978).....

Four great albums. I don't have NMTB but I do have a compilation cd that has all the tracks on it and more.

First cassette.... Regatta de Blanc the police

First record .... Business as usual men at work.... Still my favorite album of all-time

All the World's A Stage is some way to start. Still my favourite Rush album.
Definitely my favourite live album of theirs. Yes I got seriously into music at early age. Saving up £1 a week pocket money to buy an album every month.

Reactions: OB1
First CD: Blur - The Great Escape

First Cassette: James - Sit down *single*

First Record: Liam Gallagher - As you were (new hobby)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.