COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve just text my mate who’s wife is a surgeon to see what he thought from talking to her.

He’s just said permanent is a bit extreme as organs are good at repairing themselves and there’s little evidence so far, he’s heard this from her that works in Wythenshawe.

Maybe the study on the last page is just as easily dismissible as the transmission ones?
There is plenty of evidence from all over the world,once lungs are scarred they are scarred,the liver can regenerate ,the heart cannot,you don't want to see it so I'm out

There is plenty of evidence from all over the world,once lungs are scarred they are scarred,the liver can regenerate ,the heart cannot,you don't want to see it so I'm out
The lungs are regenerating very good, too. But nobody knows how long it needs to get back on track. And what if you get infected several times during the years. The most people who already are through this mess should probably be even more scared to get infected a 2nd time.

The lungs are regenerating very good, too. But nobody knows how long it needs to get back on track. And what if you get infected several times during the years. The most people who already are through this mess should probably be even more scared to get infected a 2nd time.
I am terrified of getting it again,i am still dealing with the first time,i always argued against definite immunity which has been bourne out by the world's scientist,once lungs are scarred they stay scarred

Oldham was taken off the watch list last week with just 10.2 cases per 100k this week its placing restrictions on social visits because its spiked 50.2 per 100k. Honestly wouldn't be surprised if most of them got traced back to that Liverpool supporters bus in Glodwick last week

Someone sent me a video (can't find a link to post it on here) about how we are being played by the media....
The women in the video said type in any 3 numbers, (space) and then "new cases" into your search bar and hit enter and see what comes up.
Doesnt matter what 3 numbers you type in, you will see the same results with just a different number.....

Someone sent me a video (can't find a link to post it on here) about how we are being played by the media....
The women in the video said type in any 3 numbers, (space) and then "new cases" into your search bar and hit enter and see what comes up.
Doesnt matter what 3 numbers you type in, you will see the same results with just a different number.....

All the countries of the world report different figures daily it's not beyond the realms of possibility that an article has been made about every daily figure you can think off.

Infact it is one of the most retarded conspiracy theories surrounding covid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.