Newcastle United takeover?

We are witnessing a power struggle here. Here is my theory;

It has been well published that there's a second bid for the club from a U.S based owner which Ashley can't negotiate with due to exclusivesivity of the current offer.

Whether the Premier League admit to it or not, there will be pressure being applied from those with vested interest to frustrate the current bid until it collapses paving the way for the awaiting U.S based bid to be tabled.

Should the aforementioned scenario materialise we will be a step closer to the U.S based owners getting the stronghold required amongst key stakeholders to lobby and force through changes which favour their agendas.

Like I have said, this only my theory based on what I have observed so far.
It makes perfect sense to me.

I was hoping that the geordies would get taken over, more competition and another club to rattle the feathers of the cartel clubs.

Now after finding out they were one of the clubs who petitioned UEFA, I hope they suffer a slow and painful demise, I hope Ashley continues too suck the blood from their veins, I want to see fat shirtless geordie bastards crying after every game, I hope that realization sinks into there pathetic shitty fans that they have never and never will be a successful big club, I want to see that gobby prick who does the podcasts rant and rant yo the extent his head explodes live on air, I hope Shearer gets the sack for being a total fucking dullard pundit, I hope the river Tyne rises and the whole city is submerged into oblivion, I hope ant n dec get exposed as kiddy fiddlers, you reap what you sow you two faced mackem wannabes.

I was hoping that the geordies would get taken over, more competition and another club to rattle the feathers of the cartel clubs.

Now after finding out they were one of the clubs who petitioned UEFA, I hope they suffer a slow and painful demise, I hope Ashley continues too suck the blood from their veins, I want to see fat shirtless geordie bastards crying after every game, I hope that realization sinks into there pathetic shitty fans that they have never and never will be a successful big club, I want to see that gobby prick who does the podcasts rant and rant yo the extent his head explodes live on air, I hope Shearer gets the sack for being a total fucking dullard pundit, I hope the river Tyne rises and the whole city is submerged into oblivion, I hope ant n dec get exposed as kiddy fiddlers, you reap what you sow you two faced mackem wannabes.

You forgot to mention the **** that punched a horse.

Looks like @Stockport mackem has changed his user name :-)

Turkey's voting for Xmas.

I'm not inclined to be as harsh on the club itself if the takeover goes through, this involvement has Ashley's dabs all over it, he's a grade A piece of shit probably trying to curry favour with one or other of the hateful 8.

It was the Newcastle board that backed the Cartel, not the fat shirtless Geordie bastards or gobby podcast producer or their pathetic shitty fans.
Despise the club but not the fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.