CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

I know my eyesight is failing but I am sure I read somewhere in the verdict that CAS mentions the fact that one of emails used as evidence was actually two emails doctored and made to look as one. Nick Harris suggests that isn’t the case and all emails were authentic. Am I going mad or is he, as I presume, being economical with the truth?
Harris is wrong

I know my eyesight is failing but I am sure I read somewhere in the verdict that CAS mentions the fact that one of emails used as evidence was actually two emails doctored and made to look as one. Nick Harris suggests that isn’t the case and all emails were authentic. Am I going mad or is he, as I presume, being economical with the truth?
He doesn’t care about the truth.

Of the usual suspects who Ogdens mentions to provide “impartial” comment Marcotti is strangely quiet, Normally likes to get a sly dig in

Just read the BBC report on its site, are we sure we were exonerated? What a fucking hatchet job, reads like we are guilty and seems heavily favourable to uefa. Why don't they actually ask why these charges were brought and who was behind it? Fucking shithouses

Well I've just read it from cover to cover and UEFA's case was just fucking bollox.
City are just guilty of failing to comply with a kangeroo court. I'm actually staggered that CAS allowed them to get away with it.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.