CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

Of the usual suspects who Ogdens mentions to provide “impartial” comment Marcotti is strangely quiet, Normally likes to get a sly dig in
He did a terrible podcast with that little gobby French pundit trashing our not guilty verdict to pieces,they called us all sorts as well as cheats,especially Frenchy,they have nowhere to go I reckon

Of the usual suspects who Ogdens mentions to provide “impartial” comment Marcotti is strangely quiet, Normally likes to get a sly dig in

it took me hours to read that document, one would suspect Marcotti is intelligent enough to read it and digest it before commenting.

unlike those other bloody fools.

C helsea
U inted
N ewcastle
T ottenham
s
B urnley
A rsenal
W olves
L iverpool/Leicester

If only Sheffield United had joined in and Liverpool fell into the Irish sea
Well what a set of tossers they look now !Just spent 45min.on the the BBC complaint website have asked for a reply but will be interesting to know how far they investigate things the more that complain with literate and concise facts then shortly they will have to investigate tlets hope thousands of us do it !

Haha.

KbqkIT6.jpg

I know my eyesight is failing but I am sure I read somewhere in the verdict that CAS mentions the fact that one of emails used as evidence was actually two emails doctored and made to look as one. Nick Harris suggests that isn’t the case and all emails were authentic. Am I going mad or is he, as I presume, being economical with the truth?
Point 84

Uefa, the H9 (one's been added), the RDAHMeedya, fans of the H9: The evidence is overwhelming!

CAS: No it isn't.

MCFC: the evidence presented shows we are innocent of Uefa charges.

Funny how the the former bunch of wankers haven't found 'closure' on this matter! I fancy they will be slinging mud until the PL disappears up its own fundament.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.