CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

When are our club going to stand up and be counted against these gutter press cunnts? Why does the worlds best coach need to be the only one who speaks up for the club? Aren’t other people paid to protect our reputation? I am sick and fucking tired of the club I love being smeared and libelled by rag and dipper loving lying cunnts

It looks like there's a mistake in para 12, where it talks about the Etihad sponsorship being £220.575m plus $1.75m over the contracted period. It mentions 2012/13, 2013/14 then 2015/16 but misses out 2014/15. Yet that period is covered by the agreements mentioned.

So that works out at £55m a year instead of nearer £75m a year.
I'm not sure that's a mistake as para 248 quotes Simon Pearce's witness statement which details the same three seasons, omitting 2014/15.

Just read Conns pile of shit in the Guardian and it’s basically questioning the impartiality of CAS, even though UEFA agreed to the appointments. It also harps on about time barred stuff in great detail, I mean if it’s time barred it’s time barred! A lot of these media wankers will have had their next career steps mapped out basically picking over the bones of City but they lost, now they are trying to salvage their shitty careers. You even get the distinct impression UEFA were strong armed into banning City even though they probably knew it would be overturned.
This prick stated we were banged to rights with no chance of overturning the ban and then extolled the virtues of UEFA and now this paragon of vertue is circling his wagon with the last of the media trash.

Quite a few blues will be knocking about pre-Madrid for the Silva lining. Coincidentally don’t the media park up at the Campus where the team will be setting off from?
Would be absolutely awful if people went looking for them
There’s a fair few thoughts going through my head I won’t post right now but you get the gist.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.