Face mask Friday

Fuck me, you will argue about anything.

Obvbiously i haven't put the sign up with that ending, but i have put the no mask no service one up and i don't give a fuck if it stops some selfish fucker coming in and spending cash. I don't need it that badly.
I'll get about 30 punters in today and any one of them could be infected so you can see how retail staff are on the 'frontline' in all this.
I have a wife at home who takes medication that supresses her immune system. A dose of covid for her would almost certainly mean death. If anyone thinks i'm gonna risk that just to sell some shoe laces or a key then they're mistaken.
Stick with it pal. You might lose a few selfish cnuts wanting a new heel on their slippers but there are others (including me) who’d boycott a shop allowing those tossers in.

Don't get this, unable to breathe shite.

I suffer from very bad asthma ( coulple of inhaers needed mist days) and can wear a disposable or cotton mask for way over and hr or so without any discomfort.

Those rubber type one do give me discomfirt but I have plenty of options.

I suffer from very bad asthma ( coulple of inhaers needed mist days) and can wear a disposable or cotton mask for way over and hr or so without any discomfort.

It’s just dickheads dipping their toe in at being cunts. This ‘movement’ that’s happening now that wearing a mask removes people’s human rights and oppressed them.

Fuck off.

My sister is the same, asthmatic but no trouble wearing a mask. As she says even if it was a bit uncomfortable, better than her struggling to breath with covid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.