CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

You can only imagine the scenes in the Arsenal boardroom as they ramp up pressure on clubs to 'join the crusade'.
"Yeah, I've got one!!"
"Brilliant. Who is it? Everton?
"Nah, not quite .... it's Burnley"
"Burnley?"
"Yeah, Burnley"
"Who the fuck are Burnley?"

MCFC rightly believed that had the sensitive and redacted info that was provided to CAS been released to UEFA directly that it would have been leaked and due to the obvious agenda may have been insufficient to actually find that we hadn’t breached FFP. They therefore waited until the matter was with CAS to do so and as a result won and got the clear agenda and poor evidence shown up for what it was. It was a calculated risk that absolutely in my humble opinion came off.

That seems a reasonable supposition. The fine and censure for non-co-operation sticks in my craw somewhat but I suppose I'll get over it :)

PB has caught his first fish on Twitter (Ronan).
Reel him in Colin. A 20 pounder.
The fishing will be good today.

Would like us to ask the PL what they intent to do with their members clubs that conspired and formally went to UEFA demanding to have us out of European football because of our alleged crimes when not only were we totally innocent, but it was none of their business. Hope each and everyone of those clubs are having to sleep with one eye open to see what transpires.
You mean ask them what they intend to do about this PL rule?

"We will ensure that our Clubs: • Behave with the utmost good faith and honesty to each other, do not unjustly criticise or disparage one another and maintain confidences."

Thank God we won given the hostility in some quarters.

Some journalists may now consider their own relationship with the UEFA fanatics and realise that they always had an agenda, and that the Bluemoon barmpots actually had a point.

The Etihad £8m sponsorship was an open-goal for City to smash through the net, and we did so in Troy Deeney style. Back of the net.

I am leaving it there, but I just hope that City fans have noted who said, and did what and act accordingly in the future. I hope that this is indeed the end of the book, and that there's not going to be a Part II because those Conn articles looked awfully like UEFA had been assessing potential grounds for an appeal.

Thank God we won given the hostility in some quarters.

Some journalists may now consider their own relationship with the UEFA fanatics and realise that they always had an agenda, and that the Bluemoon barmpots actually had a point.

The Etihad £8m sponsorship was an open-goal for City to smash through the net, and we did so in Troy Deeney style. Back of the net.

I am leaving it there, but I just hope that City fans have noted who said, and did what and act accordingly in the future. I hope that this is indeed the end of the book, and that there's not going to be a Part II because those Conn articles looked awfully like UEFA had been assessing potential grounds for an appeal.

Problem is CAS has given them open ground to dream up more charges based on anything they can edit together from the remaining 5,499,994 emails they haven't used yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.