COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
'we have no confidence'. Who is we? You?

I have far more confidence in Pedro Sanchez than I do in the serial liars running the UK.

The Spanish exclude deaths that didn’t occur in the last 24 hours. I think the UK deaths would be in single figures most days on that basis. There are also strong allegations that a Spanish football team covered up an outbreak of cases and we know dead bodies were abandoned in a Spanish care home. We also know that like the UK, Spain has a very bad record on excess deaths. We are two of the worst nations on the planet when it comes to tackling the virus.

The Spanish exclude deaths that didn’t occur in the last 24 hours. I think the UK deaths would be in single figures most days on that basis. There are also strong allegations that a Spanish football team covered up an outbreak of cases and we know dead bodies were abandoned in a Spanish care home. We also know that like the UK, Spain has a very bad record on excess deaths. We are two of the worst nations on the planet when it comes to tackling the virus.

Fair enough. That's why every so often the Spanish after weeks of single figures add couple of hundred out of the blue.

I would argue that from mid March til end of May, Spain did better due to implementation of stricter rules but since then the UK has had some rules still in force that have achieved better control. Of course Spain's current path is down to the need for tourism which is such a huge part of the economy.

Hydroxychloroquine is the cure. All over FB. 12 top doctors giving advice again today after the media shut down the original conference yesterday. The Lancet had to retract a report because it was factually untrue. All trials were given 2400mg on the first day when all that is needed is 200mg twice a week with zinc everyday.Thousands of doses have been prescribed to Americans and nobody died. Big Pharma and the media is the problem. Trumps cut thru the crap and just loaned Koday $700m to produce cheap drugs
https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy...B2q58fRUujCyqnwdHFpNCy2XdnqbhyxAYanmdrCP8VDcA

One doctor said that if this drug is used for early stage covid and prevention the virus will be gone in 30 days

And one of them, Dr. Stella Immanuel, believes that Jesus will destroy Facebook if they don't restore her videos:

“Hello Facebook put back my profile page and videos up or your computers with start crashing till you do,” she tweeted. “You are not bigger that God. I promise you. If my page is not back up face book will be down in Jesus name.”

Incidentally, she also believes that gynecological problems can be caused by people having sex in their dreams with spirits, and that scientists are working on vaccines to prevent people from being religious.

So, while she might have a nice white lab coat, I'm not convinced you can genuinely class her as a "top doctor".

And one of them, Dr. Stella Immanuel, believes that Jesus will destroy Facebook if they don't restore her videos:

“Hello Facebook put back my profile page and videos up or your computers with start crashing till you do,” she tweeted. “You are not bigger that God. I promise you. If my page is not back up face book will be down in Jesus name.”

Incidentally, she also believes that gynecological problems can be caused by people having sex in their dreams with spirits, and that scientists are working on vaccines to prevent people from being religious.

So, while she might have a nice white lab coat, I'm not convinced you can genuinely class her as a "top doctor".

She also believes Vaccines are created using Alien DNA and we're being mutated by them!.

Can you send me some links to that info. And Not CNN

Hydroxychloroquine is the cure. All over FB. 12 top doctors giving advice again today after the media shut down the original conference yesterday. The Lancet had to retract a report because it was factually untrue. All trials were given 2400mg on the first day when all that is needed is 200mg twice a week with zinc everyday.Thousands of doses have been prescribed to Americans and nobody died. Big Pharma and the media is the problem. Trumps cut thru the crap and just loaned Koday $700m to produce cheap drugs
https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy...B2q58fRUujCyqnwdHFpNCy2XdnqbhyxAYanmdrCP8VDcA

One doctor said that if this drug is used for early stage covid and prevention the virus will be gone in 30 days

'All over Facebook'. Lol'd. The idea that this whole world wouldn't want the pandemic to end just because Trump suggested it is farcical. If it was the silver bullet we'd know by now. The pandemic would be over and *everyone* everywhere would be happy. There has been countless studies on HCQ and they fall short. Great thread here debunking it all.

Can you send me some links to that info. And Not CNN

Here is the video where one of those top doctors talks about demons. A doctor talking about demons ffs.

"In one video from 2013, the doctor attributes medical conditions such as endometriosis, fibroids, and cysts to “spirit husbands”, demons that have sex with women while they sleep.

“They are responsible for serious gynaecological problems,” Dr Immanuel said. “We call them all kinds of names—endometriosis, we call them molar pregnancies, we call them fibroids, we call them cysts, but most of them are evil deposits from the spirit husband.”

Certainly sounds like a top doctor to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.