Other teams’ new kits

sheff-wed-a-86-88.gif

This is the first kit I saw Wednesday play in at Maine Rd. it’s not even a decent tribute.

I remember owning this kit and at the time considered awful, but over the years on sites like CFS it's one of the most expensive ones.

A retro copy was released (- the umbro badge) and it sold out in no time.

The design is definitely 1980's curtains and duvet covers :)

Home is better than the blue with white pinstripes you had the other year. I’d agree on yellow away. I didn’t mind that black with yellow thin stripes you wore in the 90’s until Chris Bart Williams ran through our defence wearing the fucking thing at Maine Road.

I agree the pistripe shirt from a couple of years ago was because our chairmain apparently doesn't like stripes, this was then followed up by a return to the blue/white Arsenal kit of the late 60's/early 70's

That black kit with Sanderson sponsor was probably one of my favourite away kits

Our new Adidas kit is smart. I would post a photo but the process is bollocks, so I cant be arsed. You will need to take my word for it. Will the forum ever sort this and introduce a simple upload function?

Asking for a friend.
I don’t even know how to post a picture.

Atletico Tucuman (Argentina) third shirt.

atletico_tucuman_2020_2021_third_kit.jpg

Not quite the right shade of blue but still nice. Gremio (Brazil) have a similar one which is darker, like Chelsea blue.

I agree the pistripe shirt from a couple of years ago was because our chairmain apparently doesn't like stripes, this was then followed up by a return to the blue/white Arsenal kit of the late 60's/early 70's

That black kit with Sanderson sponsor was probably one of my favourite away kits
Fucking hell. We need to add Sheffield Wednesday to the list of clubs represented by supporters who join Bluemoon purely to discuss the beautiful game with no intention of winding blues up.

Everton, Wolves, 1. FC Köln, Wednesday, Sunderland, West Ham, Eintracht Frankfurt, Bayern, 1860, Celtic, Rangers...am I missing anyone?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.