Next season to start on 12th September

5 Subs rule and drink breaks are due to be voted on at next PL Meeting.

Clubs / TV seem in favour of drink breaks because it opens up a chance for added commercial revenue
Never needed them before.
Don't need them now.
Spoiling the game further.

Never needed them before.
Don't need them now.
Spoiling the game further.
Not a chance drink breaks stay. The 5 subs benefits the likes of City, but I doubt that’ll stay either. Not sure why they can’t just leave the game alone

Not a chance drink breaks stay. The 5 subs benefits the likes of City, but I doubt that’ll stay either. Not sure why they can’t just leave the game alone

100% going to benefit us - nothing like crushing a team at 60 mins than by bringing on 5 more superstars. I suspect we will have even more 4+ goals scored games.

The water breaks will make it feel more like American football. If you have ever watched a dodgy american stream of City they always pop adverts up throughout the match.

Scottish Premiership clubs have voted to increase the number of useable substitutions from three to five during the new season starting on Saturday.
Is the Premier League next?

100% going to benefit us - nothing like crushing a team at 60 mins than by bringing on 5 more superstars. I suspect we will have even more 4+ goals scored games.

The water breaks will make it feel more like American football. If you have ever watched a dodgy american stream of City they always pop adverts up throughout the match.

Pretty sure the water breaks were there cos they are playing in summer time and coming off a long lay-off. Cant imagine they will stay. And good job too - just one more opportunity for the likes of Oliver or Mason to dick us over. We are 2-1 down, 3 min water break, 4 subs, 2 second half goals, 2 long injuries - and it's 3 minutes stoppage time.

Just had an email asking me to complete a hospitality survey about next season.

One of the options was " I would be very comfortable attending games from the start of the season (12th September 2020)"

Fingers crossed this might happen

There is a counter-argument that the subs rule benefits the defence-minded clubs as they can play without the ball for the entire game if they can sub fresh players. Tiredness and concentration of defending your penalty area for 90 mins is hard to maintain.

Overall having more subs benefits City I think but the counter argument holds too.

Be very surprised if they get fans back in stadiums for any of the 20/21 season even the start of 21/22 is 50/50 all really depends on a vaccine or this virus just dying out.

Pretty sure the water breaks were there cos they are playing in summer time and coming off a long lay-off. Cant imagine they will stay. And good job too - just one more opportunity for the likes of Oliver or Mason to dick us over. We are 2-1 down, 3 min water break, 4 subs, 2 second half goals, 2 long injuries - and it's 3 minutes stoppage time.
Wasn't it also so it gives them chances to disinfect balls, corner flags, goalposts etc?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.