Nathan Ake

Status
Not open for further replies.
30-40m for a player of Ake’s quality is a no brainier for me. Plays 3 positions, has pace, very good 1v1 defender and brave enough to throw himself into tackles/blocks like a proper defender. Add the fact that he is a danger on set plays and and very comfortable on the ball with experience in the league and and at international level! What’s not to like?

At the moment we always look vulnerable to long balls over the top, which is why Liverpool often cause us problems as they spend all game doing it. Having a defender with decent pace would definitely help us counter that. I don't see any down side to this signing, hopefully we get him.

Yea but if Garcia or Laporte gets a knock in the champs, he’s gonna have to step in.
I don’t think they’ll say too much until this tournament is over.

As much as i see some good potential in him, Garcia is not the finished article yet, by a long way and shouldn't be an automatic starter........... but thats only my humble opinion...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.