Ferran Torres

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s in a unique situation due to his club being an absolute mess and desperate for money + him refusing to sign an extension with one year left on his deal meaning they have to sell now. Also we’re probably sending Yangel Herrera there on loan with the option to buy. The window could still be full of bargains but I don’t think this is an indication either way.
I think they don’t want Herrera in the mix or maybe separate deal in line but now they want all cash due to their financial situation.

We also got Silva in 2010 for lower fee as Valencia were cash strapped then as well.

Seems like we are good at taking advantage of Valencia's finances...

Getting the player's commitment first and 1 year left makes things much easier...

Let's see if Valencia get Herrera on loan now.

Great job. 1st transfer in the bag.
What about @Ezzy now?

I think they don’t want Herrera in the mix or maybe separate deal in line but now they want all cash due to their financial situation.
Yes I know but it’s been reported that they wanted the assurance that he will go before completing this deal. They are separate financial deals but it was taken into consideration during the negotiations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.