CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

I find this very worrying. As the question implicitly asks potential respondents to locate and read the full CAS report, "digest" it and then carefully weigh up the material it contains before, presumably after careful and profound thought, give a considered view, the fact that 85% of respondents have done all this and voted as they have, is deeply troubling. I would have felt better if I thought there were knee-jerk, prejudiced reactions among the 85% but as the responses are clearly the product of rigorous intellectual thought, I am very depressed.
And you think the respondent's actually read the 85 page report and digested it.

It was always can unsubstantiated slur to derail City. The whole episode should galvanise anybody becoming disenfranchised because they believe we made it. They loved us being shit. Be a winner and back the club and stop blubbering about playing Wycombe as if that was accepted.

I know it's Nick Harris but didn't CAS very specifically say

1) UEFA didn't prove the time barred stuff regardless of it being time barred or not.

2) The obstruction did not lead to us not being found guilty (ie it was irrelevant and this is backed up by the fact we supplied everything asked for the de novo CAS review of the case)?
The time barred stuff was simply 2 of the earlier years of the Etihad sponsorship and they found no evidence of any wrongdoing regarding funding in the years that weren't time-barred.

Therefore it's a pretty safe bet that there was nothing in those earlier years that might have incriminated us.

1) UEFA didn't prove the time barred stuff regardless of it being time barred or not.

2) The obstruction did not lead to us not being found guilty (ie it was irrelevant and this is backed up by the fact we supplied everything asked for the de novo CAS review of the case)?

CAS actually said that if City had provided the evidence to UEFA that was presented at the CAS hearing, that UEFA may themselves have reached the same not proven decision

Quick question regarding the CAS panel. Did City choose a panel member and then suggest the chairman or, as I thought, was the chairman and the City nominee the same person and, as is the norm, both sides picked one each?

Quick question regarding the CAS panel. Did City choose a panel member and then suggest the chairman or, as I thought, was the chairman and the City nominee the same person and, as is the norm, both sides picked one each?

The two sides agree to pick the chairman.
City as the defendant selected him and Uefa agreed with the selection

If they didn't agree,cas would have chosen the chairman.

Not many non-City supporters will take the trouble to read the CAS report thoroughly. They will simply swallow the shit that twats like Harris spout , and just believe it to be the truth.

The two sides agree to pick the chairman.
City as the defendant selected him and Uefa agreed with the selection

If they didn't agree,cas would have chosen the chairman.
Sorry to sound thick but, to be clear, City didn't effectively get to select 2 members of the panel, just who, out of the 3 would be chairman?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.