Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really do social media but I used to follow all our current and former players on Instagram just to see what they get up to.

Literally every single video Sancho posted was him licking his lips, stroking his chin and squinting at the camera.

I'm ready to pretend I was always against the idea of bringing him back.

Think hatred for the rags is skewing a few people's judgement on this. I think he's a great young player and would be a fantastic signing for them..

He'll cost them 100m. It''s not easy to be a fantastic signing when you cost so much. Wonders are expected from him. Plus one of Rashford, Martial and Greenwood will be benched and won't be happy.

Niether the rags or scousers can afford him tbf, but the silly ****s down the road may well spunk the money anyway as they as giddy at finishing 3rd and confident they will compete next year.

No point denying he isn't a decent player because he may end up with them.

I am just happy his tranfer will fund Torres signing for us

Last edited:
He'll cost them 100m. It''s not easy to be a fantastic signing when you cost so much. Wonders are expected from him. Plus one of Rashford, Martial and Greenwood will be benched and won't be happy.
You could say the same about Mahrez, Bernardo, Sterling, Jesus with the Torres signing.

As far as the price is concerned - when you're a club that hasn't won anything for a long time, you need to pay over the odds to persuade good players to join you.

You could say the same about Mahrez, Bernardo, Sterling, Jesus with the Torres signing.

As far as the price is concerned - when you're a club that hasn't won anything for a long time, you need to pay over the odds to persuade good players to join you.

That was the point: paying 100m and over the odds makes it difficult for a signing to be fantastic. We bought Jesus, Sane and Bernardo for 100m combined.

Independent saying 60mil base fee. Hope the add-ons are easily achievable because that’s ridiculously low. I’m sure they just turned down a 100mil euro bid. He’s worth 100mil, easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.