COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
They've found brain and heart damage in up to 80% of "recovered" people, of any age and any severity and without coexisting morbidities. Even asymptomatics. This is a new study. There are people walking around with inflamed heart muscles with no idea they have long term damage now. Sadly this could be worse than we've been lead to believe.

Worrying but should also be expected as it was seen in SARS too.

It might also explain why those of certain ethnicities (some are more at risk of heart problems) and those with other health conditions (obesity) are more likely to see serious symptoms.

2nd weekend pubs opened we went in two.

First had designated side entrance with social distancing queuing, you could only exit through the front door.

Took our details for track and trace, sat us down, only get up to go to the loo.

Table service with glass screens in between tables of punters.

Hand sanitiser on entrance etc.

Only complaint was service was a little slow but worth it for safety.

2nd place...

Like nothing had happened, about 20 18-24 year olds crowding a bar pushing to get served, people playing pool, not social distancing etc.

We only stayed for one (City were on). Then I watched the rest at home.

It's a shame because the punters in the 2nd pub will spoil it for the majority. I'm pro business and want bars/restaurants who have struggled to thrive again and secure employment for many. Businesses can do this whilst operating social distancing measures. If we see spikes over the next few weeks it will be because of the minority of tossers and not because of those who have placed strict measures in place.

Personally I have enjoyed going out and having table service for drinks. I have missed draught beer/ale. The experience felt normal despite having to be extra vigilant.

Nicola Sturgeon update for Scotland.

0 deaths again almost 2 weeks without now.

17 new cases today.

260 in hospital (same as yesterday). 2 in ICU (same as yesterday)

They have identified the Glasgow region outbreak linked to a pharmacy and an Amazon warehouse.

There are a lot of very stupid wankers out there. Lockdown has really highlighted that.

Beach goers, motorway cloggers, beauty spot and park visiting prats, knob heads coughing in Policemens’ faces saying they had Covid, cunts attacking paramedics, house and street partiers, protesters going out in their tens of thousands when we were told not to gather in groups more than SIX, people not washing hands, people not wearing face masks, people going out even when they think they have symptoms, title celebrating morons in Liverpool and Leeds, and now people packing out pubs standing shoulder to shoulder in groups...

Selfish selfish selfish pricks, one and all!

But don’t get down about it mate. For every wanker in society there are 100 decent people! We are the majority, it’s just that the selfish pricks stand out more because they’re the ones acting in contrast to normality/sanity.

Your 1 in a 101 observation is unfortunately massively optimistic. A viral pandemic in a country with endemic cuntishness isn’t a good combination.

Your 1 in a 101 observation is unfortunately massively optimistic. A viral pandemic in a country with endemic cuntishness isn’t a good combination.

Agreed. This epidemic has shown exactly what a banana republic cesspit shit tip this country has become. If I had the means I would fuck off out of it and never set foot in the place again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.