COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
".........
Cant get my head around that one, if you offered me regular testing i'd snap your hand off as it significantly reduces the chances of me killing my mum and dad. Wonder why the take up is low?
Perhaps they are more worried about personal restrictions following a positive test?

Totally. But thought the article and breakdown of individual cities and areas was interesting. eg Brent and Madrid.

True mate. IIRC Brent was damaged by the late lockdown with some cases stemming from a people / people returning from skiing holidays. Then people living and working closely together meant it was fertile ground for spreading the virus.

It’s still a shambles for us to be the worst in Europe.

Better news from Wales. Though 2 new deaths. Only 9 new cases. From 4822 tests. Under 0.2% is their best result in a while.

Last week it was 0 deaths and 43 new cases.

Scotland and Wales last week were 67 cases (the UK total later was 642)

Today the two countries have had under half at 31 new cases.

from 18 autopsy's its not looking like this is directly attaching the brain but the brain damage being caused is due to oxygen starvation.

Finally England NHS deaths arrived over an hour later than usual.

England hospital deaths 12 with 0 from yesterday and 3 from NW.

Last Thursday it was 19 with 1 from day before and 5 from NW.

So better than past couple of days - a step forward.

The 19 UK hospital deaths last Thursday later became an all settings total of 66 (adding 47 out of hospital).

Today the UK hospital total is 14.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.