Diego Carlos

Having fun with you of course. Been a bit of a Nico Champion through the years.

Completely washed but I’d love to see him leave with a CL medal. Very underrated blue once it’s all said and done IMO.

I get that and I will always respect people for sticking up for our players but he is just the one I can't bring myself to defend. He's my kryptonite.

Nothing against him personally and I wish him all the best when he leaves but, for me, that moment can't come soon enough and the thought of potentially replacing him with a similar player makes me feel just a tiny bit sick.

I get that and I will always respect people for sticking up for our players but he is just the one I can't bring myself to defend. He's my kryptonite.

Nothing against him personally and I wish him all the best when he leaves but, for me, that moment can't come soon enough and the thought of potentially replacing him with a similar player makes me feel just a tiny bit sick.

I respect that. Personally, I’m entertained by a bit of rashness and when executed with the right balance I think it’s even more optimal. I’ve gone through enough transfer windows to know that the club will have an equation to decide which A, B, or C option that we finalize on, but not gonna lie I’m intrigued by this one as a B or C.

His name is Gabriel Fernando de Jesus.

That's 3 first names right there.

A Christian name is still a first name, no?
Ok correct. Fine. Still not sure why this is so important to you that I think people whose parents give them two Surnames are odd and i don't much care for two Christian names either.

Are you still angry that I thought you were insane because you think Joe Hart can still play for us? Or because your argument about him being better than Carson made you sound like a twelve year old?

In any case, enjoy your victory today. It is a huge one. Be sure to tell your mates about it. They will be impressed. :-)

Ok correct. Fine. Still not sure why this is so important to you that I think people whose parents give them two Surnames are odd and i don't much care for two Christian names either.

Are you still angry that I thought you were insane because you think Joe Hart can still play for us? Or because your argument about him being better than Carson made you sound like a twelve year old?

In any case, enjoy your victory today. It is a huge one. Be sure to tell your mates about it. They will be impressed. :-)
Wow, chill out. Didn't even remember who you were (I rarely do on here). That wasn't meant to be an aggressive or overly argumentative post. I was just pointing out that if City had taken the route of not signing someone because they have 2 first names (as you suggested) we wouldn't have had any of these players.

You seem to be very, very obsessed with what I said about Joe Hart. You've brought it up in unrelated conversations several times to try and discredit me.

Also, don't be rude to me for researching Gabriel Jesus' name (as you suggested doing in a patronising way).

Are you OK with Middle names ?

Wow, chill out. Didn't even remember who you were (I rarely do on here). That wasn't meant to be an aggressive or overly argumentative post. I was just pointing out that if City had taken the route of not signing someone because they have 2 first names (as you suggested) we wouldn't have had any of these players.

You seem to be very, very obsessed with what I said about Joe Hart. You've brought it up in unrelated conversations several times to try and discredit me.

Also, don't be rude to me for researching Gabriel Jesus' name (as you suggested doing in a patronising way).

I wasn't being rude about looking his name up. Not purposely. I suggested it.

Reactions: kun
Admittedly, i haven't seen him play. :) But judging by the youtube videos. He is very fast. And seems like he is decent on the ball. So it's a yes from me. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.