CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

No it doesn’t. The new leak only shows that he sent an email containing figures. It doesn’t show that he organized or signed off on anything. That’s a big difference.

Not only that but he apologises for forwarding on the wrong information previously. That implies he’s not making the decisions just doing the leg work. I’m sure that’s not what CAS meant when they asked him if he’d been involved in “arranging” deals.

Newcastle takeover has fallen through after the potential new owners pulled out. Fuck your Newcastle and the other 8 clubs

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It could be very good news for us because the other ten clubs in the Prem (outside the Hateful 8, barcodes and us) are less likely to be hoodwinked by the Hateful 8 in future.

Absolutely nothing in this email, as someone has already posted, SP is correcting the accounts, not negotiating anything, so this email does not show anything new, i am certain the club have done everything correctly, the German newspaper is leading an attack, with no substance. Come on City, stick together and we will always win.

Absolutely nothing in this email, as someone has already posted, SP is correcting the accounts, not negotiating anything, so this email does not show anything new, i am certain the club have done everything correctly, the German newspaper is leading an attack, with no substance. Come on City, stick together and we will always win.
Load of shit why didn't hand it over before thos is a load of shit ! KHR and Bayern behind this !

It's just nonsense. Idiotic in fact. Couldn't care less who listens to the podcast. I do it purely to assist fellow obsessives understand the situation better. And my analysis has been broadly correct, lacking in happy clappy nonsense but calling out situations where people try and mislead on minor points such as Der Spiegel's emails today.

BUT the concern is that we now have another round of Der Spiegel searching the database. It will probably come to nothing. But it does complicate the thing if they can still trawl 5.5m docs with a list of target statements to undermine from the CAS judgment.
Your analysis has been spot on right thoughout, and far better than anyone paid to write about FFP or the case.

If you came out and said this was an easy win, no problems at all I wouldn't have had half as much faith in what you said than I did.

Your caution/negativity on occasion (I'm guessing that's a trait in a lot of lawyers when discussing legal things) has given what you say credibility.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.