Ferran Torres

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever Silva does after whatever he does after City, it would be good to have him back in this sort of capacity - mixing with youths from the same country, supporting them and generally being an awesome ambassador for City.
Ditto Zaba (what’s he doing now?), Kompany (if management doesn’t work), Aguero and further back Dzeko and Kolarov.
Zaba’s contract at West Ham has just expired. He might feel he still has a year or two left, perhaps in Italy?

Don’t want to get sucked in by the highlights reel but he looks very talented albeit a bit raw.

Clearly very talented and exciting player.. a box of tricks and likes to drive towards goal. The tools are there just needs a bit of refinement. Dare I say he looks very similar to Tranny at 20.. even runs / dribbles in a similar way and has a similar physique.

he looks exciting.

I said the exact same about Georgios Samaras !

Never watched him so will leave any judgement to those who have, you could create a similar YouTube video for a player like Deulofeu for example I’m sure.

Not that I’m comparing them I’m just not going to take too much from the clips.

I've never even heard of him. Lad who works for me is a Brum fan who watches a lot of La Liga and he thinks it's an absolute bargain. Exciting signing by the looks of it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.