CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

After reading informed views and seeing City response is it fair to say we could do nothing about the emails being hacked so we expected something like this or at least were prepared for it.
Our response is to ask for context on each revelation and if refused release it to a trusted newspaper.
We cannot prevent the data being held or used but we can certainly point out if it is accurate or not.
I continue trusting City until proved wrong so bring on the next episode.

id imagine the paper would say they were protected by their journalistic interests
I'm pretty sure that's what I already alluded to, it just doesn't seem like City have tried to recover what's literally their property. There is probably is a loophole, it's just not a very moral one in my view.

It's like having your house burgled, recovered again and not getting your jewellery back(Rolex watch etc) not for legal reasons(that's clearly not what they are doing by taking things out context they've given their game away) but because some little poser thinks his mates would "find it interesting", if he wears it for a bit and pretends it's his.

Last edited:
I think we should all be grateful our Trafford mates finished in the top four, I suspected them missing out would cause us issues, hence I was a bit relieved when they beat Leicester. Let’s face it no one from the establishment give two shits about Leicester but imagine if Trafford had missed out and this latest smear came out, they would be onto like a fly on a piece of shit, they would muster all their mates in the media to start the shit stirring. Now they have less immediate motivation. Plus Leicester signed the cuunts letter so fuck em.

Having just read Conn’s latest piece of shit I am not overly concerned. The waters are so muddy and murky, so much innuendo and lack of context I would assume our lawyers would more than love to have a second outing at CAS and I doubt UEFA would fancy rerunning this whole two year shitshow. Pearce has admitted confusion over the way payments were made, I am no expert but this seems small beer, them cuunts at Der Nazi know anything on City will generate interest but I get the impression most people are bored with it, as in none City fans. BBC aren’t running with it, maybe others will be it smacks of sour grapes at a time when most of us have enough our plates.
BBC aren’t running with it,
———
nor Sky at the moment

The issue is even if it is from a different AD institute, it contradicts his statement to CAS.

It’s not an issue us as such as it doesn’t change that it not being enough evidence anyway. It’s not a good look though, particularly for him.

Depends on what exactly CAS asked him. Maybe, as others have stated, he was asked the question in relation to organising payments from sources that come under disguised owner funding rather than payments from other, legitimate, sources. I think @projectriver pointed something like this out in one of his tweets here:

Shock... horror...Der Spiegel has evidence that proves we lied to CAS.

Evidence that the best Sports Lawyers in the World,and CAS missed.

These fuckers are like a Dog with a Bone.

Surely there must be a law against editing stolen emails,for the sole purpose of defaming and character assassination a brand.

I would get Interpol involved.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.