The David Silva Stand?

Where does David Silva stand?
Above the harbour entrance on the Island of Rhodes.
A true colossus of the footballing world.

https://pasteboard.co/JjEoyjg.jpg

I had this canvas recently commissioned and wanted to share. Don’t know how to post up a picture but found a way to share link.

The canvas is of Vinnie,Dave, Sergio and Zaba.

It was created by a family member. This is her first football piece.
Why have you done Vk so he looks like a deformed chernobyl baby?

Why have you done Vk so he looks like a deformed chernobyl baby?

It was created using pastel colours. Bit harsh on Vinny tho didn’t think it was (Chernobyl deformed)Art is subjective an as such you are entitled to your opinion. I like it and it is a nice reminder to the special moments these Legends brought to the club. If it is not for you...in the nicest possible way;do one mate.

It was created using pastel colours. Bit harsh on Vinny tho didn’t think it was (Chernobyl deformed)Art is subjective an as such you are entitled to your opinion. I like it and it is a nice reminder to the special moments these Legends brought to the club. If it is not for you...in the nicest possible way;do one mate.
Haha - better than I could do mate. Just to help settle an argument I was having with the wife, can you confirm you were holding th e brush in your teeth?

I love that idea. A bronze statue of him in one of his iconic phases of play at the entrance would be a fitting homage to one of MCFC’s greatest champions.

Not a stand named after El Mago for me but then Colin Bell got his name on the West Stand - possibly to do with the fact that he has also been a club ambassador for donkeys years.

It's been mentioned before but perhaps a statue of Vinny, David, Kun & Zabba would be more fitting (Yaya???).

Not a stand named after El Mago for me but then Colin Bell got his name on the West Stand - possibly to do with the fact that he has also been a club ambassador for donkeys years.

It's been mentioned before but perhaps a statue of Vinny, David, Kun & Zabba would be more fitting (Yaya???).
Vinny, kun, David, zabba all standing on a massive birthday cake for Yaya :-)

Yes, it is always better to wait until everybody who remembers him for his play, is dead and gone and then do it.
No, no, not that long. You're entitled to your opinion mate but that would be far too long. Let's be realistic, that would be a bit daft.
I'm thinking, in years to come, if people are still talking about what a legend Silva was, and telling their kids/grandkids how he was the best player that they've ever seen play for City, then name a stand after him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.