COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck all to do with it. If you go out, be it shopping, pub, whatever the place you go there are social distancing rules in place. Face masks, 2m apart, deep cleaning etc etc.

It would appear that when you are at home this is not happening leading to groups of people meeting indoors. My neighbour does it. My best mate has had people round all the time and he's 60 and type 2.

This is what it's aimed at. Not hard to understand really.
Not in oldham they ain’t loads without face masks, social distancing gone by the wayside, it’s a farce. Shops should say no face mask no entry, but I talked to one guy and they said they are terrified of turning people away cause they could get sued for discrimination as if you have a medical condition you don’t and they will just say that.

If that’s the case why haven't they shut the pubs and restaurants then is no one can go in?

Would like to see the full government statement on this before believing this tweet.
I have the news on and they haven't said anything about about pubs or bars just separate households meeting indoors,i am sure it just means that you can't meet up in people's houses again,a step back to talking to families outside ,indoors you can't /won't stay apart,you want to hug and all sit on top of each other and not distance,you don't do that with strangers

The boundary of greater Manchester, is pretty clear.

They mean the 10 boroughs of GM - nearly all of whom have been rising for days and are the biggest reason why the North West had a record number of cases today and ONE QUARTER of the entire cases found in Britain.

I said on here a day or two ago I hope someone is reading these figures I was posting who is able to act. Thankfully they were.

Nobody who has followed this thread over recent days should be shocked.

It's ridiculous that you can meet at a pub or restaurant, but not in a private garden, so go out and eat rather than have a BBQ.
Because, and this is really simple, if you go to the pub social distancing is in place. Cleaning. Bar service. Spaced out tables.

At home it isn't.

If I went to a mates for a bit of a drink how do I know what's been cleaned?

If everyone adhered to the rules instead of being selfish cunts, I'm alright Jack, then they wouldn't be in this situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.