CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

Agreed, I’d have thought CAS would have included that explicitly if that’s what they asked.

Either way, any new emails won’t change the outcome for us.
I agree.
Does anyone understand why Pierce requests Etihad to pay 8m of the 99m and then to correct the 2.5m error requests that Etihad pay the 67.5m of the 99m and he will knock off the 2.5m?
Don't understand it.

I agree.
Does anyone understand why Pierce requests Etihad to pay 8m of the 99m and then to correct the 2.5m error requests that Etihad pay the 67.5m of the 99m and he will knock off the 2.5m?
Don't understand it.
Sounds like he is chasing up debts?

Give us £67.5 million now!

I agree.
Don't understand it.
Who cares it was 7 years ago and we took our pinch back then.

Hmmm Manchester City cleared by CAS,not what a lot of people at certain clubs wanted,lo and behold a few weeks later and Der Spiegel release a few more emails questioning City and Simon Pearce,makes you wonder who is possibly paying/prompting Der Spiegel on all this ...

I agree.
Don't understand it.

That's Pearce in his role at the EAA, not his role at City. Look at the sender line... "Simon Pearce (EAA)".

Damn sure he wouldn't be using that email address for direct City business, anymore than I'd use my home email address to send work emails!

It's just detailing the breakdown of payments to & via Etihad, which were accepted by CAS as being funded by the Abu Dhabi government, not Mansour or ADUG.

Nothing to see here...move on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.