John Stones - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He looks a shell of himself. Almost as if he looks shit scared and nervous, and does not want to be out there. He was very poor last night. I'd like to think we sell him on this summer if we can get some decent money for him.

I've slated him lately but after seeing his post match interview I'm laying off. Doesnt look mentally well at all
He's probably wondering why he has to play with Otamendi, I didn't think John was that bad last night, just slow, but he's always slow, even though he isn't actually slow, but finishing in that back 4, which must rank as the slowest back 4 we've ever put out in the PL can't help.

I've slated him lately but after seeing his post match interview I'm laying off. Doesnt look mentally well at all

I think issues off the pitch hampered him mentally. This affected his game and confidence. The continuous injuries...add all of that and your mental space will take a beating. I think his problem is more than football now.

Is he really ok? Is he actually taking care of himself? Drinking? Some other vice? Not saying he’s doing any of that but one can only assume.

Guess we're giving him another year to see if he can get his head right and get back on track.

People will say it means nothing and it's just been typed up by his social media team but I wouldn't be surprised to see him stay if Garcia's leaving. We'll probably cash in on Tosin and I'm not sure if Pep trusts Taylor at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.