Ben Chilwell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always remember Sam Lee saying we'd agreed a deal for Chilwell last summer but pulled out when Kompany announced his retirement, so we wanted a centre half instead.

I don't rate him that highly but there's not much out there in terms of left backs who are home grown and have the experience he has.

I'd really rather we didn't spaff 70m on Chilwell. He's a respectable solid left back, that's all. The only reason he receives so much attention is that he's English, which in the eyes of English journos makes him twice as good.

I went to the Leicester away game and watched him closely: Mahrez really turned him inside out.

Tagliafico from Ajax is better and apparently available for about 20m.

Mahrez agrees with that. He isn't any better than our current fullbacks whatsover (even in their current states).

Well he's better than the Kev lookalike who's paraded as a left back for 3 seasons now

Posts stuff that's been on Twitter for an hour or two and his followers, who have spent the day locked in a news free environment, all reply 'cheers Dan for the update, you're so in the know!'
A mate of mine challenged him so he blocked him from his page. Absolute mard arse, who walks around grabbing players, past and present, for a pic to justify his status!
Is this Timperly from Hyde by any chance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.