COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope your medium rare steak is ever so slightly over cooked and they only have Fosters on draft.
Fosters that's a bit harsh, but luckily I drink wine anyway :)

I've just said to my lad that they can come out to Glossop on the train (where we are staying), and have a meal with us there, as it's not in greater Manchester, but we can't meet at Broadbottom sadly.

I live in Romiley so thank you for your kind words.

But I don’t think it’s them trying to be posh, it’s a load of thick scallies who couldn’t point to Stockport on a map.

I know people who still put reddish Stockport Cheshire on letters, don’t under estimate people’s delusions of grandeur. It’s usually cunts that have house names because a number isn’t good enough.

I used to work in north Manchester and the amount of people who used to say they lived in higher crumpsall, sorry love this a cheetham hill.

Like Fucking crumpsall is hale barns anyhow either higher or lower.
Lived in Middleton for 12 months.

I find it amusing anyone would try and use Crumpsall as where they lived to make them sound better.

The shanty towns in downtown Rio wouldn’t be associated with Crumpsall.

Romiley
Stockport
Cheshire = Ok to go to the pub
None of Trafford, South Manchester, Stockport or South Tameside have been in Cheshire since 1974; none of Wigan, Bolton, Bury, Rochdale, Oldham, Salford, North Manchester or North Tameside have been in Lancashire since 1974; none of East Tameside or East Oldham have been in Yorkshire since 1974... no matter what people still think their address is, no matter what County people would like to live in, no matter if people think Greater Manchester isn’t a real thing.

All ten boroughs are in Greater Manchester, not one street of any of those ten boroughs are in Cheshire, Lancashire or Yorkshire.

Lived in Middleton for 12 months.

I find it amusing anyone would try and use Crumpsall as where they lived to make them sound better.

The shanty towns in downtown Rio wouldn’t be associated with Crumpsall.

This was about 1988 or so but I didn’t notice nirvana when I crossed the cheetham hill border into crumpsall I must admit.

I know people who still put reddish Stockport Cheshire on letters, don’t under estimate people’s delusions of grandeur. It’s usually cunts that have house names because a number isn’t good enough.
From a postal point of view it is Stockport Cheshire. Even though Stockport is in greater Manchester. Daft isn't it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.