COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I’ve done some reading and this seems to be the jist of it:

- You cannot meet other households indoors, which includes their house or yours, pubs, restaurants, places of worship, cafes, bowling alleys, cinemas etc. Private gardens are also off limits.

- You can go to any of the above public places with your own household

- You can still go to work, as long as social distancing is obeyed.

- You can meet other households in outdoor spaces that aren’t private, such as parks, canal routes to walk etc. so a few cans this afternoon in a park in the sunshine is allowed.

so I am Still allowed to go in my own private garden then. But not invite others into my own private garden.

It sounds like soon they will say further restrictions include you are not allowed in your own fucking garden.

This government can just fuck off.

This new 'lockdown' isn't hard to understand. Don't have people round to your house / garden, stay socially distanced at all times indoors and out. As a household you can go to a pub but you can't meet other people from outside your household.
You say it's easy to understand, but how can you go out to a pub and not meet other households who are doing the same ? Unless you book the whole pub for yourself you must by definition be there with other households.

You say it's easy to understand, but how can you go out to a pub and not meet other households who are doing the same ? Unless you book the whole pub for yourself you must by definition be there with other households.
You know what exactly what is being said by the Government unless you are being deliberately obtuse

This new 'lockdown' isn't hard to understand. Don't have people round to your house / garden, stay socially distanced at all times indoors and out. As a household you can go to a pub but you can't meet other people from outside your household. However if you want to meet another couple then go to a park, take a few cans and food and sit apart. People should stop trying to be too clever and look for loopholes. It's not ideal but we can't have a free for all. If people weren't so selfish in the first place then we wouldn't have this situation...

The basics are simple, and the loopsholes are there because the government isn't either clear enough or strict, as said I can go to the pub, if someone else happens to be there at another table, can you talk to them? If you do is it a fine? I'm single and so is a mate, so we are now bubble buddies and same as a household so we can visit or go the pub yet in work we may have come into contact someone with covid so how is being single and being allowed to meet someone more safe?

Either lockdown or don't half measures cause confusion.

I am off out and going the pub, a pub I know people who will be in can I wave at them from across the room?

You're far less likely to have physical contact with other households. We'll unless you pull of course. In which case I suggest you mask up and double bag.

Too right we should be controlled until a vaccine comes along. You see what happens with the slightest relaxation of rules... too many people just think “fuck it, it’s gone now, it won’t affect me anyway”

These dullards need controlling!

I agree with you, however to me theirs a lot more to this whole issue now.
Yes we are in a worldwide pandemic - that aside I think the aim of this country and other countries is of controlling people, maybe forever.
This is now infringing on people's liberties and the right to do things. Is this what they want and if so why? Was this virus made intentionally?
I didn't buy info the conspiracy theorists at the start but now I am wondering.

Because the pub should be enforcing social distancing measures so those households are not coming into contact with each other.

This new 'lockdown' isn't hard to understand. Don't have people round to your house / garden, stay socially distanced at all times indoors and out. As a household you can go to a pub but you can't meet other people from outside your household. However if you want to meet another couple then go to a park, take a few cans and food and sit apart. People should stop trying to be too clever and look for loopholes. It's not ideal but we can't have a free for all. If people weren't so selfish in the first place then we wouldn't have this situation...

The government website says people from Greater Manchester CAN'T visit households outside of Greater Manchester.

On BBC Breakfast Matt Hancock said people from Greater Manchester CAN visit households out of Greater Manchester.

So it is a bit hard for people to understand.

The government website says people from Greater Manchester CAN'T visit households outside of Greater Manchester.

On BBC Breakfast Matt Hancock said people from Greater Manchester CAN visit households out of Greater Manchester.

So it is a bit hard for people to understand.
Can people from Greater Manchester stay in a hotel in Northumbria?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.