Best North West Beaches

Don’t go to wales. I mad ether mistake on Llandudno and Conwy on Sunday. No toilets open anywhere, and you can’t eat indoors only outside. Fucking shambles.
Been different rules in Wales. From Mon 3rd Aug things change to being able to eat inside. Not a shambles, just different relaxation or amendment of the rules. In fact Wales have not been at all shambolic compared to that prick Johnson

Don’t go to wales. I mad ether mistake on Llandudno and Conwy on Sunday. No toilets open anywhere, and you can’t eat indoors only outside. Fucking shambles.

Wish I would have seen this post a bit earlier. On my way to Llandudno now, been sat in traffic for past 45 minutes and I'm dying for a shit.

Not strictly a beach. Matlock bath ; drove through today, thousands of people , queueing for lard, stood outside drinking, walking on the road as pavements were full, very few masks.
I was returning home from a job where i wore a mask, shield, gloves etc.
I suppose it attracts beach goers who cannot get to the beach,
I guess some people just wake up thinking, its the hottest day of the year, where is the busiest place, ok off we go

Last edited:
Been different rules in Wales. From Mon 3rd Aug things change to being able to eat inside. Not a shambles, just different relaxation or amendment of the rules. In fact Wales have not been at all shambolic compared to that prick Johnson

You are max boyce,& I claim my oggy oggy oggy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.