COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beta hospital data

England hospital patients today is just 807 (-28 on yesterday and 121 down on last Friday.

Though ventilator bed patients are up 1 on yesterday to 71. But this is still 21 less than last Friday.

Northern Ireland patients in hospital are 4 - it was 8 last Friday.

With 1 patient on ICU ventilator - down from 2 last Friday.

My next door neighbour’s young son has his girlfriend over, over the road has at least two additional households currently inside and another close neighbour appears to be hosting numerous people. They all speak English so can’t say they don’t understand and bizarrely two of houses have people who work in the care sector and should know better. Need the fucking army on the streets to sort this mess out

Scotland hospital patient data was posted earlier. But numbers fell (though ICU up 1)

Wales hospital patient data - 137 in hospital - up 5 on last Friday. The only UK nation with numbers rising.

Patients on ventilators up from 8 last Friday to 11 also.

North West hospital data - as of today 190 in hospital with Covid

This is 9 down on yesterday and 30 down on last Friday - so the greater case numbers in the NW have not yet seen a rise in people going into hospital as a consequence.

NW patients on ventilator beds has also dropped now for 5 consecutive days from 18 to 13 as of today.

Yes they do, but the problem I gather with the Asians is the fact they have lots of young dickheads who live with several generations often in a small house. Where our dickheads often do not live in such circumstances and thus pass it on to less vulnerable people such as the elderley.
Agree totally

The govt has tried to handle a pandemic and
Spoons cashing in, sure this will help the current situation eh....

0_DJ_MEN_130720Wetherspoons_02.jpg
Been on there site for a week. Better than redundancies.

Yorkshire has also seen hospital patients fall from 134 last Friday to 117 today.

And just like the NW the other lock down area has seen a fall from 15 to 9 from last Friday to today in patients on ICU ventilators.

As soon as people under 40 figured out this was unlikely to kill them unless they had ongoing health issues for many their guard came down. I see loads of people around pubs just mingling like there has never been a pandemic. We saw the mass protests with no spike. In some ways I don't blame them, herd immunity was the initial approach and in the final analysis may have been the correct one. I protect myself from them.I social distance because they won't. I don't go to pubs or restaurants because they do.

Midlands hospitals have seen similar patient number falls from 207 last Friday to 191 today and ICU Ventilator beds from 15 last Friday to 11 today - but unlike the other areas that is up from 8 yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.