Kalidou Koulibaly

I am not overly sold on this transfer, 29 year old huge transfer fee and salary for sure.

But Txiki to worry about extra 10-15m euros fee maybe is laughable, because I am sure its not 30-40m apart from what they want or we want to give.

This is the same Txiki who wasted 5 times of that on Mangala and Bony etc.

If anything we could have learnt, spend big on proven quality instead of spend medium amount on flops/benchwarmer who will be very hard to move on later and we face a significant low transfer fee when selling them. (Like Stones who seem to be going for 20m, which is imo a pisstake.)

Whatever City and ADL say in public will be a dick measuring contest. ADL's a bastard to negotiate with but he'll come around when he realises there's no other buyer, because I don't see anyone else being able to match us or beat us

Yep and the players age now is the time to sell to get a good fee.

i'll be honest and say I don't want Koulibaly if it's more than 65-70m euros. There's other options out there.

I am not overly sold on this transfer, 29 year old huge transfer fee and salary for sure.

But Txiki to worry about extra 10-15m euros fee maybe is laughable, because I am sure its not 30-40m apart from what they want or we want to give.

This is the same Txiki who wasted 5 times of that on Mangala and Bony etc.

If anything we could have learnt, spend big on proven quality instead of spend medium amount on flops/benchwarmer who will be very hard to move on later and we face a significant low transfer fee when selling them. (Like Stones who seem to be going for 20m, which is imo a pisstake.)
How long ago was bony and mangala ffs,he has done great in all positions since then,john has ruined his own career and nose dived his price

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.