Newcastle United takeover?

I have no time for their support to be honest. I remember them hounding a manager out and getting the one they wanted, may even have been fat Sam and in the very first game they gave him pelters and loads of abuse as they were getting beat. The abuse always stuck with me (just not the details). When we were shit we at least backed the manager (even Ball at first) so I say - hahahahaha
Aye and we stuck by Coppell through thick and thin ;-)

where are these figures from ? Are most of these people earning through adverts rather than subscriptions ? did not see any subscriptions on the jordie video missed the adds as I gave up watching. Take it the city one is the official one not some guy. Would have thought talksport and clubs would earn more thaan some of these random people doing it. Any worth watching?

YouTube pays if you have the views the likes plus adverts last time I looked think every millions views pays around 2k

But football clubs are institutions, yes their fans might not have signed that letter personally, but Newcastle FC did, and they did nothing as a fan base to condemn it.

Did I like it when people used to laugh at City? Not really, but did we as a club ever conspire with 8 other clubs to another’s detriment? No, not in our 100 year history. We’d also never be arrogant enough to presume to tell CAS how to do their job. I’m not laughing because they are hurting, or because they won’t be able to challenge City - I’m laughing at the Karma of them joining in the gang to shit on City but then being confused when said gang joins together to shit on Newcastle.

Arrogance beyond belief and whilst this is a win for Spurs and Liverpool, who have underhandedly involved themselves in the Premier League’s vetting process, it’s also a warning to the rest of the football clubs in England that Liverpool, Arsenal and United are not your friends and they will try and rope you in to something but they will fuck your arsehole with no lube without hesitation as soon as the opportunity arises. They aren’t to be trusted, they are utter scum with no care for the game, only themselves.

Newcastle, Burnley, Leicester and Wolves as football clubs can all get fucked as far as I’m concerned, I’d drink a toast if they all went in to administration tomorrow. As for the rest of them, we’ve all known for 10 years plus that Arsenal, Liverpool, United, Chelsea and Spurs are scumbags behind the scenes.

I broadly agree but you’re spectacularly wrong on one point. We conspired with United back in the 1930’s to get Manchester Central FC booted out of the football league which ultimately put them out of business. By far the single most disgraceful episode in the history of our club.

I broadly agree but you’re spectacularly wrong on one point. We conspired with United back in the 1930’s to get Manchester Central FC booted out of the football league which ultimately put them out of business. By far the single most disgraceful episode in the history of our club.
Thanks for making me feel sad.

It's clear that big clubs stopped it. They were afraid like arsenal that they will fight relegation soon

Before watching those Videos I felt sorry for the fans but that buffoon has swayed me.

They can do one. Hope they get relegated.

Thanks for making me feel sad.

Don’t. It was a different world back then and pretty much every club was up to some sort of skulduggery. The standards have improved hugely over time so it can be argued that the Hateful Eight/Noncey Nine have far less excuse for their present day antics.
That was still a shameful episode though and I sometimes wonder how good it would be if there were 3 Manchester clubs competing against each other. That’s assuming United would’ve survived because they were the ones most at threat from Central due to being a struggling 2nd division club drawing crowds of less than 4000 for some league games, and it was they who came running crying to us to help in lobbying the football league to get Central booted out.

Last edited:
I kind of wish that someone from the inside would change his mind, one of the current owners of Leicester, Wolves maybe and say fuck it, we not gonna play around for 6-7th position we gonna have a go at it and start spending huge.

Clearly Red Clowns, Arse, Spuds,Liverfool have now too much power to control PL/FA too to have a say who gets to be owner and who doesnt in fear of competition.

Wonder if they would like a mega billionaire US business man.

We need to get Jeff Bezos on board for new shirt sponsor, imagine the likes of Delooney, Harris etc on Twitter haha. Imagine glazers, Woodward, Liverfool board...

If you go to YouTube Kick Off site The True Geordie has just issued an apology to City fans at 6.20 in on the video Newcastle takeover is off.

Penny FINALLY drops...

Figures as of October 2019 The True Geordie earns - $165,305 per month from his YouTube sites.

Manchester City - $222,689 per month.

full list of the Top 20 highest-earning football channels on YouTube.

1: Sky Sports Football - $1,060,192

2: F2Freestylers - $716,157

3: Liverpool FC - $663,940

4: FIFATV - $503,870

5: FC Barcelona - $415,552

6: Manchester City - $222,689

7: Chelsea - $186,146

8: Arsenal - 169,317

9: The True Geordie - $165,305

10: UEFA - $128,033

11: Paris Saint-Germain - $121,316

12: Real Madrid - $85,880

13: Football Daily - $82,516

14: Juventus - $79,652

15: WeSpeakFootball - $62,200

16: HeilRJ Football Channel - $57,920

17: COPA90 - $39,627

18: talkSPORT - $20,360

19: Slash Football - $9,190

20: The Football Republic - $8,752
Would be amusing idmf City's leagle team dragged him through the courts and took a significant amount off him for his slanderous remarks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.