Kalidou Koulibaly

I have a difficult time believing that at this point City doesn't have a pretty good idea of how much it would take to get a deal done. And I'm also confident that if it actually was €90m or whatever we would've shot it down by now. It's all theater until Napoli are out of the Champion's League.

90m eur is 81m pounds.

Maguire went for 80m, Van Dijk 1.5 year before that for 75m, both at better age tho with PL experience.

I think Koulibaly is better than Maguire easily but not Van Dijk level of leadership and qualities imo. From Napoli to City is a big step up. Some can do some cannot.

Remember Jorginho who was supposed to be the missing piece from Napoli? And he is awful at Chelsea.

Certainly would be much better deal if he was 25 or 26 not 29.

Laurentis being a lunatic isnt ideal, i think he'll test the market and sell koulibaly in the last day to the highest bidder

Laurentis being a lunatic isnt ideal, i think he'll test the market and sell koulibaly in the last day to the highest bidder
Laurentiis isn’t necessarily in the drivers seat here, just like City have often found themselves leveraged.
If KK wants to come and Napoli dick him around on this, his last big move, that may not end particularly well for them.

Conversely, they may believe they will have multiple offers the leverage their position. I doubt that.

90m eur is 81m pounds.

Maguire went for 80m, Van Dijk 1.5 year before that for 75m, both at better age tho with PL experience.

I think Koulibaly is better than Maguire easily but not Van Dijk level of leadership and qualities imo. From Napoli to City is a big step up. Some can do some cannot.

Remember Jorginho who was supposed to be the missing piece from Napoli? And he is awful at Chelsea.

Certainly would be much better deal if he was 25 or 26 not 29.
Given his past performances then he's surely a safe bet. We need a big signing in regards to the CB position. He's in his prime right now. A good two-three years as a top class CB then another one or two years as a quality squad player. All in all, seems like a safe bet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.