Ben Chilwell

Status
Not open for further replies.
***TIMPERS UPDATE***

Just a small one from me tonight after a mental couple of days, but it’s a MASSIVE one!!!!....

I’ve now been told by a few reliable sources that we are very close to signing Leicester’s Ben Chilwell!

It’s not done yet but it’s well on the way and by all accounts the Club are expecting it to happen!

I said in my last big update that Chilwell was the main target but City weren’t prepared to pay Leicester’s ridiculous price tag, so that must have changed or we’ve had a rethink!!!??? ‍♂️

If this is true and he does sign then it really would make my summer coz I think Chilwell along with another CB to partner Laporte, which will also happen, and our team is ready to rule the world!

Another quick one before I go, I’m now 90%-95% sure that Ferran Torres is taking David Silva’s No.21 shirt number!

Have a good evening Blues coz things are about to get very exciting!

Dan ⚽

It`s a big call to make and without question he knows some people who get good info.

He's mates with Danny Jackson, I know that much, not really sure on his record with predicting signings etc.

Used to be part of his Facebook group but left it due to err, clash of personalities.

***TIMPERS UPDATE***

Just a small one from me tonight after a mental couple of days, but it’s a MASSIVE one!!!!....

I’ve now been told by a few reliable sources that we are very close to signing Leicester’s Ben Chilwell!

It’s not done yet but it’s well on the way and by all accounts the Club are expecting it to happen!

I said in my last big update that Chilwell was the main target but City weren’t prepared to pay Leicester’s ridiculous price tag, so that must have changed or we’ve had a rethink!!!??? ‍♂️

If this is true and he does sign then it really would make my summer coz I think Chilwell along with another CB to partner Laporte, which will also happen, and our team is ready to rule the world!

Another quick one before I go, I’m now 90%-95% sure that Ferran Torres is taking David Silva’s No.21 shirt number!

Dan ⚽

It`s a big call to make and without question he knows some people who get good info.

I simultaneously think it's going to happen but also think there's not a chance with his insane pricetag. Weird one.

***TIMPERS UPDATE***

Dan ⚽

It’s funny how he’s posted these egotistical “updates” right after @93.20blue’s info on here.

Daniel Timperley is a charlatan and an awful human being.

***TIMPERS UPDATE***

Dan ⚽

Timpers is a complete bellend. Then again he does get alot of correct information so obviously has some sort of source.

I actually would pay a fortune for a left back who can’t defend, IF he could attack like Roberto Carlos or Marcelo

I wonder if Real would accept £70m for Marcelo? He's much better than Chilwell.

I still think Mendy and Cancelo can cover LB, I'd rather we spent big on Koulibaly instead.

***TIMPERS UPDATE***

Dan ⚽

Yeah he’s a bit of a plank but he does get good info from time to time. Hopefully this is one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.