Eric Garcia to Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand why Pep would be playing Garcia regular if he was leaving

To prove that he can get game time here, for me he is not good enough for us and will leave shortly after Pep does, but it looks like Barca are trying to do what Bayern did and cause disharmony in the team, no bid has come in for him yet and now he will be armed with a game time clause on any bid. Very much a put up or shut up to Barca

why not? Piques getting older and getting a few injuries. They also going to be spending big on revamping their entire defence?

he’s also got the added bonus that hed be moving back to club he supports/ grew up around.

i don’t want Garcia to leave, but I can see why he would want to

He is/was here as an exchange student, like Pique - who accredits his defensive development to his time in England working with Vidic and Ferdinand. Barcelona is probably where he sees his senior career being established, and its understandable.

Like Pique, I also think he knows his own physical limits, and that if he stays here they’ll get exposed more regularly here than in Spain. I’ve always felt Harwood-Bellis was the more complete with the higher ceiling of the two anyway, so his development should be managed properly to ensure that he’s ready to be a viable first team regular within the next 2/3 years post-Koulibaly.

To prove that he can get game time here, for me he is not good enough for us and will leave shortly after Pep does, but it looks like Barca are trying to do what Bayern did and cause disharmony in the team, no bid has come in for him yet and now he will be armed with a game time clause on any bid. Very much a put up or shut up to Barca

Looks like you want to bend the truth/facts to manufacture a narrative. Links to the player returning (A link which will always be with Catalan cantera players) only came after him & his entourage leaked his desire to the media (Oriol Domenech)

Looks like you want to bend the truth/facts to manufacture a narrative. Links to the player returning (A link which will always be with Catalan cantera players) only came after him & his entourage leaked his desire to the media (Oriol Domenech)

Isn’t he negotiating a contract a city? If so it’s the old ploy of another club are interested oh and it his Barcelona team.

He is definitely good enough for us. One of the best CB prospects in the world.

I do not want to bend twist or corrupt anything, his links to Barca and theirs/his interest have been about since he arrived, if Barca put in a bid they now have to put in a game time clause and if they do that he will go.

I do not want to bend twist or corrupt anything, his links to Barca and theirs/his interest have been about since he arrived, if Barca put in a bid they now have to put in a game time clause and if they do that he will go.

Evidence please. Club was furious when he left for City 3 years ago, there have been zero published links (Esp. in local papers) until recently

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.