So Street Boxing is a Thing...

Bigga

The Blue Buus... is callin us... Driver, where you
I can't remember how this popped up on feed (I was watching buxom women try on lingerie!), but I'm loving this little Asian kid (Ree moo), his gusto and his crew going around fighting opponents! They don't really mind the weight class difference either if it happens!

His channel is the 'lil cracra' channel and I'm seriously enjoying the content.

Here's a few..

Handing out a lesson here...

Love it!

There were a few of us used to do this when we were teenagers for a while. We enjoyed it but some of the neighbours used to complain, even had the police out once.

To us it was just mates having a bit of fun, same as if we were playing basketball or footy, hurt a bit sometimes but still good.

At first we didn’t allow any punches to the head. Then only jabs to the head as we got a bit older. But often when you get into it and start getting angry when your mate has bopped you one in the nose it ended up in a proper round of full head hits... then everyone would make them go back to just jabs the next round.

There were a few of us used to do this when we were teenagers for a while. We enjoyed it but some of the neighbours used to complain, even had the police out once.

To us it was just mates having a bit of fun, same as if we were playing basketball or footy, hurt a bit sometimes but still good.

At first we didn’t allow any punches to the head. Then only jabs to the head as we got a bit older. But often when you get into it and start getting angry when your mate has bopped you one in the nose it ended up in a proper round of full head hits... then everyone would make them go back to just jabs the next round.

Yeah, I can imagine that! Did similar with my brothers as kids.

But it's a whole other ball game to take up challenges and fight strangers AND keep it civil imo!

I know these are basically kids, but it shows some invention to motivate themselves!

Yeah, I can imagine that! Did similar with my brothers as kids.

But it's a whole other ball game to take up challenges and fight strangers AND keep it civil imo!

I know these are basically kids, but it shows some invention to motivate themselves!
Pugilism is a fine art. If something like this can stir someone into getting into it where it might have seemed daunting to step foot through the doors of a boxing gym, it can be positive.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.