Other teams’ new kits

Err it's a no from me.

Home kit is ok it's what it needs to be, away shirt mmmmmmmmm

I always think we should play in yellow away.

Still as someone who isn't as slim as he used to be they look more for the skinny generation, so makes no odds as I won't be looking to buy :)

Home shirt looks great and I think it will look really well on the pitch. Not a great away kit though

Our new Adidas kit is smart. I would post a photo but the process is bollocks, so I cant be arsed. You will need to take my word for it. Will the forum ever sort this and introduce a simple upload function?

Asking for a friend.
You only have to post a link. We can view images when that link opens.

At the bottom of the page it says "one hour queue and Liverpool home kit partly sold out"
WTF does "partly" mean, it's either sold out or it's not!!

Ran out of socks, it's that full kit wanker style they're famed for. Club shop must be under new management.

Our new Adidas kit is smart. I would post a photo but the process is bollocks, so I cant be arsed. You will need to take my word for it. Will the forum ever sort this and introduce a simple upload function?

Asking for a friend.
Don't talk nonsense. I bet Colin Hendry would be able to do it.

Anyway....

celtic-20-21-away-kit-3.jpg

Don't see the point in having an away shirt that has the same colour as the home shirt.

Anyone else seen the new Brighton home? I think its the best Nike one along with Roma so far.

1200px-Liverpool_FC.svg.png
Sorry to post this but seems Liverpool can't get city out of their heads. They've now incorporated our colours in to their home shirt. Obsessed!...

CZ2636.jpg
At first glance I thought it was blue too, but it’s actually the shade of green like in their Shankly Gates logo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.