FA Cup Final | Arsenal 2 Chelsea 1

Who do you want to win ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Never in 43yrs did I think I would fall out of love with football,the manipulation from var and pigmol and the blatant way it has been done has pushed me right away,fair enough I like most people have had real life severe things to deal with which puts football into perspective but the damage was done before that,add to that the disgrace that is UEFA and the corruption of the cartels and where do we go with the game

So the question is what's to be done about the open manipulation of games? We all saw that game today, we all know it's corrupt so what can we fans do about it ? The longer we accept it the more it will happen .

Wait a minute. Are we saying that the Premier league, the FA and numerous chairman and CEO's decided that Arsenal needed to be in Europe therefore they, via a nominated individual or elected group, approached pgmol or Anthony Taylor directly and ordered or coerced them into taking part in fraudulent and possibly criminal behaviour in order to achieve a favourable result that meant an elected team won a match via said match being 'fixed' and officiated unfairly? How many people do we think were privy to this dynamite information? How many do you think will keep it quiet and not blow the whistle?

I wonder when the discussion took place for this to happen? Did Mike Riley order Anthony Taylor to officiate the game in a particular way knowing that this would favour Arsenal? Or did he employ the sledgehammer approach and simply told him to 'make sure Arsenal win'.

This could be huge if it got out. I hope some serious journalists are reading this because if they are they'll be telling the editor to hold the front page.

Wait a minute. Are we saying that the Premier league, the FA and numerous chairman and CEO's decided that Arsenal needed to be in Europe therefore they, via a nominated individual or elected group, approached pgmol or Anthony Taylor directly and ordered or coerced them into taking part in fraudulent and possibly criminal behaviour in order to achieve a favourable result that meant an elected team won a match via said match being 'fixed' and officiated unfairly? How many people do we think were privy to this dynamite information? How many do you think will keep it quiet and not blow the whistle?

I wonder when the discussion took place for this to happen? Did Mike Riley order Anthony Taylor to officiate the game in a particular way knowing that this would favour Arsenal? Or did he employ the sledgehammer approach and simply told him to 'make sure Arsenal win'.

This could be huge if it got out. I hope some serious journalists are reading this because if they are they'll be telling the editor to hold the front page.
Not sure of sarcasm level here, but yes that's what we are saying !

Never in 43yrs did I think I would fall out of love with football,the manipulation from var and pigmol and the blatant way it has been done has pushed me right away,fair enough I like most people have had real life severe things to deal with which puts football into perspective but the damage was done before that,add to that the disgrace that is UEFA and the corruption of the cartels and where do we go with the game

Heard Tennis is supposed to be alright

poor final and 2 average teams

it was nice to sit and watch the fa cup final without any pressure of man city playing, but boy what a poor final and a referee that control the game and picked the winners ? how on earth can VAR not over turn that red card it was clearly a foul the other way but chelsea should have knew that taylor was after them and the chelsea players should have stayed on their feet and dive in ??

arsenal will keep the wolves from the doors again with a cup win ? but how many years is it since they was in the race for the title and even won the league ? wigan won the fa cup not that long ago so arsenal are just a cup team not much better than wigan

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.