The fake white Puma shirt

Every season we have this. It never ceases to amaze me how so many people can come up with so many weird shirts using the basic sky blue & white as a template.

B25-BDBD6-703-D-4-AE4-BFBD-6-F89-E594027-C.jpg

This one?
I's take it over the garish aztec paisley dark one we have.

That's where that's from bud £11.43 posted...they never show the badges but always arrive spot on...always get my lads kits from there just ordered new home kit for him...shirt short and socks £11.70 posted.....believe me you can't see the difference and his last 3 have lasted 12 months...

how do the kids sizes work? Is it on the US system or something else ?

so are they samples that have been made up by Puma and not going on general sale?

Or just the factory doing what they want?
Out of the same factory believe me when I say you can't tell the difference...got my lad all 3 kits last year all 3 under £40...all took about just over 2 weeks to arrive obviously in today's current climate I'm banking on upto about 5 weeks on delivery for his new home shirt ...all deliverys have tracking info aswell

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.