Eric Garcia to Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly and that really pisses me off. I also read somewhere Pep promised Bayern he will never come for their players. After the lengthy Sane debacle why the fuck not. Those salty mfs need to be shown their place. Even today Oliver Kahn mentioned City and FFP. Pep should start poisoning Alphonso Davies/Kimmich ears or any other new toy they got on a cheap from those oppressed German clubs

I think if any players he likes are 'tappable' he will do.

I still don't think there are legs to this transfer but besides his all consuming love for Catalan and Barcelona ( as been claimed here!) Garcia has no reason to move to Barca. And as mentioned before this is clearly a trick to get some votes for the President position and I hope Garcia knows that.
Also Pep should get a bit aggressive to his former clubs and ask them to do one!
Bayern and Barca can't come crawling here and try to entice our under contract players.

If barca put a bid in for him he will go, but that is still if, it may be Dirty tricks but the big difference between this and Sane is, Sane was a first team player, Garcia is not and even if Stones leaves he would not be, Pep should say put up or shut up, as he has said before ` we will not stop players leaving if they want to`

Would be very surprised if he goes at that price, two years left on his deal and young promising player. If we wanted him it would be 40 million, should get at least 30 million euros and a sell on clause.

I think Fern is past it, Bellis too young and I’ve already said that if Tosin is up to it then I’d happily have him take Garcia’s place

Fernandinho played the most minutes of anyone at the centre of defence last season, so it would be a a bit strange to think that he couldn’t play there at all in the space of a few weeks. He needn’t play every week but simply be available to step in as and when required.

He’s played in the league cup and deadrubber European games and also the Lol which was the re start and hasn’t looked very good when under pressure. We should sale him if he wants to go, don’t get the big fuss

I think Fern is past it, Bellis too young and I’ve already said that if Tosin is up to it then I’d happily have him take Garcia’s place

But he's yards faster, stronger, miles better in the air, tackles harder & fouls better than Garcia.

So if he's 'finished', when does Garcia actually 'start' ?

Id sell him in a heart beat if Barca are interested - no long term future in the premierhip - which other top 3-4 teams in the league would ahve Garcia as their starting centre half - none of them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.