Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m convinced vast sums of money have been paid to ensure favourable coverage from the media. I have never seen such fervent adulation for one club in my entire life - and that includes the shameful toadying our hacks undertook in order to curry favour with that putrid-prince-of-poison, the Pisscan.
Sure, the fawning was on a level not witnessed before in the sport, but there were odd occasions when a tabloid showed enough mettle to stand up to the bullying cutn and publish an article criticising him and the club.
To date I have not seen one newspaper article that doesn’t portray Klopp as some kind of 21st Century messiah,
and his team of outfield players as Apostles sent down to spread the word of ‘Klopptrap’ (as opposed to claptrap).

It is cynicism beyond belief to think that a football club would pay money to the press to ensure that no negative stories about that particular club will appear in print - but I see no other scenario.

When you venture out of Manchester/Liverpool to any workplace you'll always come across the Liverpool/united supporter. Well, these are the same knobheads that make it into the media. Then you get the cowards that are shit scared of the Hillsborough card. They also get used for clicks(see any transfer thread)with there being so many of the tramps.

Apparently the full slogan is "Tell us never, when the world thinks it can't be done, boss it!".

I thought "This means more" was the height of arrogance but their marketers have surpassed themselves.

Oh, and their new home shirt is £99.95 - fleecing the sheep.

I'm just surprised they didn't link Hillsborough to the shirt sales and sell them for £96 in memory of the 96 or something warped like that.

Has there ever been a more despicable football club?

Not for me. Hardly worth commenting. Except not to do so condones them. Anything to take them down is fine by me. The rags may be our rivals but LiVARpool are never as they are beyond contempt.

Most Liverpool supporters are ok same as for any club but we now have a media fuelled cult that needs destroying for the good of the game.
Paragons of football they aint. Like the rags they doped football with money to buy success at a time when commercial, tv and competition money took off. They were party to benefit from the PL and CL formulae that stopped others from competing.

Even now Klopp is being portrayed as the manager of a great team that only competes in one competition at a time and has few trophies compared with Pep. They are the real cheats of English football. You have to ask why? Lets hope the truth will out.

Please make sure you're alarm is set for 10pm Monday night. Ch4 is showing "Jurgen Klopp Germanys greatest export"
I wonder if its too late in the evening to cut my hedge.
There's plenty of German beer more palatable than the gurning Klipperty. He's mentally unstable so so be classed as great is quite extraordinary

Please make sure you're alarm is set for 10pm Monday night. Ch4 is showing "Jurgen Klopp Germanys greatest export"
I wonder if its too late in the evening to cut my hedge.
Megabucks adverts deal for Colgate during the as break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.