Ferran Torres

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now, we have to ask,,what will his squad number be?

15, 18, 19? I doubt it will be 21, as that will be left empty for a while, just like 4 has been vacant since Vinnie departed.

15, 18, 19? I doubt it will be 21, as that will be left empty for a while, just like 4 has been vacant since Vinnie departed.

He's been gone 1 year and we haven't signed a centre back in that time.

I know people have said he's going to take #21 but I would find that pretty strange. I don't actually care but It doesn't seem like we would give away our best ever player's number while he's still on the team.

I know people have said he's going to take #21 but I would find that pretty strange. I don't actually care but It doesn't seem like we would give away our best ever player's number while he's still on the team.
Giving Ferran 21 would heap too much pressure on the kid's shoulders, IMHO.

He should be allowed to find his own identity within the squad.

Not really. Its for next season.

IN the team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.