Heartfelt thanks City for young Frimpong.

He was definitely Celtcs best player in the cup final against a dominant Rangers until his red card. So strong for a wee guy.
Only him and Forster turned up to full potential. We defended well, but overall piss poor. Hopefully rectify that next week when we play them at home. Frimpong will definitely start.

Sounds like we’ve slipped up big time based on @Magicpole reports. Maybe lost our own TAA

I am always naturally cautious with young players. I hate it when too much is expected too soon. He is without doubt one of the best young players I have seen in years. He's such a likeable kid as well. The support love him.

Watching Celtic now, he's the best player on the pitch. Looks like a he's playing against boys.

Every time he gets the ball he's making dangerous runs forward. Created the move for Celtic's goal, has put in 2 very good crosses.

maybe its his level ? Scottish football is not of good standers to judge players on, celtic are the big boys up there so they also get the rub of the green in games, so its even worst to judge a player when they are getting help by the officials in the 4 big game of the season vs rangers

Your second best full back on show today. Still hurts watching Taylor stick on the green and white, cracking wee player and level headed as they come.

maybe its his level ? Scottish football is not of good standers to judge players on, celtic are the big boys up there so they also get the rub of the green in games, so its even worst to judge a player when they are getting help by the officials in the 4 big game of the season vs rangers

The fact he's head and shoulders above everyone else on the pitch shows it pretty clearly isn't his level.

Also the idea that doing well in Scotland is meaningless is just lazy bollocks. Celtics last 2 star players, Dembele and van Dijk have shown that's complete nonsense.

The fact he's head and shoulders above everyone else on the pitch shows it pretty clearly isn't his level.

Also the idea that doing well in Scotland is meaningless is just lazy bollocks. Celtics last 2 star players, Dembele and van Dijk have shown that's complete nonsense.

We have a lot of good players, but, I agree wee Frimpong is brilliant and whoever let him go from City is my new best pal.

Two players in the last 10(?)+ years is hardly great. I am sure one of the prem teams are probably going to take a punt on Frimpong if he keeps playing like this, Tierney took a few years but finally left and looks ok in the prem.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.