Rugby League - Super League 2020

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
What bloody difference does it make if Folau didn't take the knee, I hope he keeps to himself why he chose not to. No matter what reason he gives he will probably get crucified by those wanting everyone to follow their agenda.

We should be set for some cracking games with squads close to full strength with lockdown enabling most injured players to recuperate. I have been watching the NRL over the last month or 2 and I think our game matches up pretty well but there are some evident guys in class such as around the kicking at the end of sets.

Love how the scummy wire have no sense of shame when it comes to their players
It's utterly shameful that despite Gelling being charged with GBH (the details of the charge are that he beat up his then girlfriend, fracturing her eye socket and putting her in hospital), Warrington saw fit to play him tonight.

The standard practice in these situations across every team sport I can think of is for the player to be suspended whilst the case is outstanding.

We know Warrington & their fans have little in the way of morals, so I guess they're just desperate to try to end their 65 year league title drought.

Wigan edged out Wakey in another enthralling game. Late tries for Wakey left them 1 point short of Wigan to thwart a comeback that could have rivalled Leeds’ revival from last week.

It's utterly shameful that despite Gelling being charged with GBH (the details of the charge are that he beat up his then girlfriend, fracturing her eye socket and putting her in hospital), Warrington saw fit to play him tonight.

The standard practice in these situations across every team sport I can think of is for the player to be suspended whilst the case is outstanding.

We know Warrington & their fans have little in the way of morals, so I guess they're just desperate to try to end their 65 year league title drought.
He already served a suspension from the club for that in February.

And if we ever have a run of 1 Championship and 0 Challenge Cups in 80 years like St Helens’ did, come back to me.

Surely he’s in clink if he’s been found guilty?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.