Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is football about getting big moves? Or about having a career corresponding to your talent? What has Sancho won so far apart from money from big moves?

It can’t all be about winning medals because the vast majority of them retire with none and the majority won’t make much money out of it either. The lad wanted first-team football and went abroad to get it- no mean feat for an English player. He broke into the international set up and is now set to make another move, one which will set him up for life financially and give him a crack at medals, too.

If he’s successful there, it’s going to stick in our craw, but life is too short to worry about what might have been.

1. Always been a Rag
2. They are a proper club
3. They are playing the right way under Olly
4. Money isn't important, its an honour.
5. Not bothered about the price tag it is money self generated by the fans and not dirty oil money.

That will be the script, f@ck off scum.
You forgot "biggest club in the world"
I'm sure he'll mention it, I'm sure it's in their contract.

With such a massive fees also comes high wage. Even 200k will be obnoxious for a 20 year old and he may probably ask for something in the range of 250-300k. This thing is not self sustaining. I feel Mbappe is paid way to much and he is 10 times the player Sancho is. I forsee the rags crashing and burning with these high wages to most of their players.

It can’t all be about winning medals because the vast majority of them retire with none and the majority won’t make much money out of it either. The lad wanted first-team football and went abroad to get it- no mean feat for an English player. He broke into the international set up and is now set to make another move, one which will set him up for life financially and give him a crack at medals, too.

If he’s successful there, it’s going to stick in our craw, but life is too short to worry about what might have been.

Early success might be detrimental to the player in terms of reaching his ceiling. Time will tell but I think Foden will go on to have a better career than Sancho partly because he was patient enough to learn from some of the best players and the best manager in the world.

Is it wishful thinking that them paying £100m + for him may put a stop to accusations of us inflating the market?

He's 20 years old mate.

Exactly, that's the best time to be patient and learn from one of the greatest managers in history who has managed some of the greatest talents ever. Praising him for not wanting to learn from Pep and being impatient is premature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.