Movie Discussion Thread | Upcoming Releases etc..

Noticed John Saxon passed away yesterday aged 83. Always liked him.
Know him from the original Black Christmas, Enter the Dragon, Nightmare on Elm Street and Joe Kidd.
RIP

Saw this fan fiction film of "Gambit - Play for Keeps" the other day.

I really like good fan fiction efforts and although I've never been a huge fan of the character 'Gambit' this film convinced me he would actually be a great 'X-man' done correctly! I thought he supposed to have a Southern drawl??

The last really good fan made film I saw was "Street Fighter". The fight scenes with 'Ryu' and 'Ken' were spectacular!

I wonder if Faghey will include 'Gambit' in the next incarnation of 'X-men' since they're all going to be from a parallel universe now?

I really like good fan fiction efforts and although I've never been a huge fan of the character 'Gambit' this film convinced me he would actually be a great 'X-man' done correctly! I thought he supposed to have a Southern drawl??

The last really good fan made film I saw was "Street Fighter". The fight scenes with 'Ryu' and 'Ken' were spectacular!

I wonder if Faghey will include 'Gambit' in the next incarnation of 'X-men' since they're all going to be from a parallel universe now?

Presume you've seen The Punisher: Dirty Laundry? If you haven't then do yourself a favour and get around to it.

That was brilliant. The exposition of the characters was on the nose but I can see financial restraints forcing that. Really impressive.

I never knew Mitchum had done a remake of the Big Sleep filmed in London in 1978
Directed by Michael Winner.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.