Oldham Athletic thread

Since early 80's I had a sympathy for latics,many of em hate the rags also....

got some very good mates that are oldham fans and its a crime whats happening there ? its always the same shit happening year after year, sadly its now lower league football and in the next 2 years or so a bunch of them will fold and be playing non league and oldham will be one of them

early 90s under joe royle and with many man city youth players they had a great run and was hard to beat on their plastic pitch with the wind blowing long ball football played on a plastic pitch was a nightmare for the better teams going there, but the truth was they was never ever going to last and the bigger clubs took their players every season because oldham was a small club and need to sell and bring in loans or youth players from city or utd

His managerial record isn’t exactly inspiring. According to Wikipedia:

July '15 - Watford.
May '17 - Crawley Town
August '18 - Notts. County - sacked after 14 games.

They hate us much more. I went to an Oldham game when they were on one of there cup runs early 90's and "We only hate Man City" was the song of choice for the night. If I had an AK-47 on me the cnuts would have got it.

They hate us much more. I went to an Oldham game when they were on one of there cup runs early 90's and "We only hate Man City" was the song of choice for the night. If I had an AK-47 on me the cnuts would have got it.

yep when city played oldham united fans would always turn up as oldham fans scarfs and hats on
i even know a so well known utd fan that went that day in a oldham shirt and a utd tattoo on his arm ???

yep when city played oldham united fans would always turn up as oldham fans scarfs and hats on
i even know a so well known utd fan that went that day in a oldham shirt and a utd tattoo on his arm ???
It's a different story the rags who was occasionally Oldham or Stockport or Huddersfield or whatever those days than the really Oldham fans....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.